I am a first-year master student in Intelligent and Multimedia Science Laboratory at Sun Yat-sen University, advised by Prof. Chengying GAO. I do research in Computer Graphics, with primary focus on fluid simulation. Currently I am investigating the applications of fluid simulation in virtual oil painting.
2015.8 ~ 2019.7: Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science in Sun Yat-sen University
2019.9 ~ 2021.7: Master of Engineering in Software Engineering in Sun Yat-sen University
Wencong Yang, Chengying Gao, A completely parallel surface reconstruction method for particle-based fluids, Computer Graphics International (CGI 2020)
Features: High Dynamic Range; Bloom Effect for glowing; Cook-Torrance(BRDF lighting model) Physically Based Rendering pipeline; Screen Space Ambient Occlusion for dark details; Defered Shading for large amount of light sources; Image Based Lighting for enviroment map. Nowadays , physically based rendering is popular for its realistic and awesome visual effect.
Please feel free to let me know if you catch any error or typo in my blog. Academic discussions are welcome. Leaving a comment is ok I guess.
- Github: yangwc
- Wechat: ywc1579148717
- E-mail: email@example.com
Some pretty useful and interseting resources and links collected.
- Conferences/Periodicals Papers: SIGGRAPH、SIGGRAPH Asia、EG、PG、I3D; Physics-Based Animation; Pixar Technical Memos
- 3D Models Downloading: Free 3D Pbr Models; Free 3D models for CG digital design and artwork; Humster3D: the biggest online collection of cars, electronics, weapons and other hot things.; Yobi3D: Free 3D Models Search Engine; Rendering Resources; The Stanford 3D Scanning Repository; Standord Models; 3D Models - CMLab Graphics
- Tutorials/Courses on Computer Graphics: Learn OpenGL; Learn Vulkan; GPU Gems; Fluid Simulation for Video Games; Learn Computer Graphics From Scratch!; 3d-game-shaders-for-beginners; TU Wien Rendering/Ray Tracing Course; CMU 15-462/662: Computer Graphics Course; Stanford CS148: Introduction to Computer Graphics and Imaging; UCSB CS291A: Real-Time High Quality Rendering Course; DTU 02941: Physically Based Rendering and Material Appearance Modelling; Advances in Real-Time Rendering in 3D Graphics and Games; Rasterization in One Weekend
- Books on Computer Graphics: 《Real-Time Rendering》; 《Physically Based Rendering: From Theory To Implementation》; 《全局光照技术》; 《Fluid Engine Development》; 《Fluid Simulation For Computer Graphics》; 《Ray Tracing in One Weekend》; 《Ray Tracing: the Next Week》; 《Ray Tracing: the Rest of Your Life》; 《Ray Tracing Gems》; 《Fundamentals of Computer Graphics, Fourth Edition》; 《Real-Time Rendering 3rd》提炼总结; 《Real-Time Collision Detection, Christer Ericson》; 《The art of fluid animation》
- Researchers and Scholars: Robert Bridson; Doyub Kim; Christopher Batty; Xinxin Zhang（张心欣）; Lingqi Yan（闫令琪）; Chenfanfu Jiang（蒋陈凡夫）; Prof. Dr. Ligang Liu（刘利刚）; Tamar Shinar; Yuanming Hu（胡渊鸣）; Yang Gao（高阳）; Xiao Zhai（翟骁）